321st Student Assembly,
Senate Bill 321-023
To Provide Healthy Snacks in Swem to Promote Healthy Snacking and Studying
The Swem Snacks Act 3
An Act of the 321st Student Assembly of the College of William and Mary,
Sponsored by Daniel Ackerman (’16), Gabriel Morey (‘16), Seth Opoku-Yeboah (’16), and Yohance Whitaker (’16)
WHEREAS, providing healthy snacks in Swem library promotes multiple Tribe Choices;
WHEREAS, providing healthy snacks promotes healthy snacking and strong study habits
Now, therefore, be it
RESOLVED, that the Student Assembly of the College of William and Mary-
1. Allocates up to $20 for a one time purchase of 1,000 6 inch plates
2. Allocates a total of $380 for up to $95 per week to purchase healthy snacks for 4 weeks on the follow dates: November 17th, 24th, December 1st, and December 8th.
3. Two or more members of various branches of the Student Assembly sets up the snacks
in Swem every Sunday at 9:00 PM and watches over the process until the snacks are gone.
4. Charges the Chair of the Student Life Committee to make a schedule for all SA volunteers on the given dates.
5. Charges Grace Martini with inspecting what is in the Student Assembly House’s attic.[/spoiler]